Monday, May 08, 2006

New Beginnings

Yesterday I returned from a meeting in Dallas, concluding a whirlwind of travel. Since the beginning of the year, I have flown over 32,000 miles -- all domestic -- on Northwest. And now, that is done. I don't travel again for business until August.

But, I do start blogging again today. Now that I'll be sitting at a desk most every day from 6am till 3pm, I'll take 15 minutes to post something.

I'm also starting a 24-day master colon cleanse today, shepherded by my natural health coach, Shelley Pagitt. Although I will miss meat, cheese, and wheat, my coffee addition is going to be the toughest to beat. Don't call me this morning. I'm a bastard without coffee.

But, most significantly, I'm starting work on a new book today. Actually, I'm continuing work on one (a novel) and starting a new one. I don't know exactly what the new one is going to be about, but I hope that will unfold in the next few weeks.